Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

As most of you know, today is Father's Day! So why am I so excited? Well, let me explain: We had breakfast, I messed around working on my blog, doing emails, until lunch. Then Padmae suggested I open my presents. So we had lunch and then took out the gifts. There was a HUGE one, and a really small one. So, of course, I opened the big one. It was an XBox 360 from Padmae! Then I opened Luke and Lea's present, and it was the new Star Wars video game. I am soooooo excited, and really enjoying it. But, I think I should get my video game addiction under control before Obi-Won comes over for dinner.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it. Me and Lea wanted to give it to you since we knew that mom was giving you XBox 360. Well, again I say, keep me updated.:@]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, any of you here like the new Lego Star Wars game? I played it and really enjoyed it. What is great is it has no gore like the normal Star Wars games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love playing video games, but I'm so busy that I barely have time to practice on my flute and cook dinner for my roommate and me. But, yeah, I like that Star Wars game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have it, or do you go to Darth Vader's house to play it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't live in houses. It is all an apartment complex commonly referred to as: the Death Star!

    ReplyDelete