Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Now Why Didn't I Think of That?!!!

Okay, now I am really annoyed!  Last night I had my recital, and it was great!  I did not have to wear a tutu.  I got to wear my black jeddi suit.  It would have been a successful night except for the fact that Mrs. Harding made me wear one of those tiaras that all of her ballet dancers wear on their recital nights!  I used my force powers to make her say I would not have to wear a tutu, but I neglected to think about the question of embarrassing headgear!  (I know you were laughing, Siri, but I appreciate the fact that nobody brought a camera!)

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry for you! I won't say I know how you feel, but I am still sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was laughing so hard i was on the floor, but i really feel sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! We were sitting in the back, (did you see us? I was with my roommate) and we were so sorry that you had to wear that tiara that we almost left. But we decided that we would take a stand for you and stick with you the whole way, Mr. Anikin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, thanks! You guys are awesome! We should picket Mrs. Harding's ballet class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what you do in your free time is up to you is what I say! Sully always wants to know where I'm going cause he always suspects me of buying a new car. Gimme a break!

    ReplyDelete